The charming Les Cèdres gîte is a characterful detached house and accommodates 1 to 6 people. It is spacious (130 m2) and comfortable, making it ideal for families. All facilities are top quality.
On the ground floor
- Bedroom for two people with a king-size bed (two 90 x 200 mattresses), wardrobe and cupboards, large en-suite bathroom (shower, bath, washbasin, hair dryer and bathroom linen).
- Washing machine, iron and ironing table
- Separate WC
- Large 60m² lounge/dining room with table and chairs for 6 people, fireplace, sofa and armchairs, cupboards, satellite TV, hi-fi system
- Fully-equipped open-plan kitchen (gas and electric cooker, oven, refrigerator with freezer compartment, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle and toaster)
- Covered terrace facing onto the garden with table, chairs, armchairs and Weber gas barbecue
- Bedroom for two people with a queen-size bed (160 x 200), wardrobe and cupboards, small half-timbered covered balcony
- Bedroom for two people with twin beds (90 x 200) and wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower, washbasins, WC, bathroom linen, heated towel rail, hair dryer
Central heating in winter
Availability of the Les Cèdres charming gîte
The rates given on this website are the best available rates offered directly by Domaine de la Valette in Périgord, without any middlemen. This means that you will not find any cheaper rates elsewhere.
Rates 2023 (Euros)
– May 6th to June 14th, 2023
– September 2nd to October 7th, 2023
– June 14th to September 2nd, 2023
(a) 7 nights (from Saturday to Saturday in high season)
(b) Minimum of 3 nights