In the centre of the tastefully-restored 17th-century former farm building (which was once the farmer’s home), Romance is a semi-detached Périgord stone house (80 m2) with accommodation for 1 to 4 people. All facilities are top quality. This gîte is ideal for families with small children.
On the ground floor
- Large 36m² lounge/dining room with table and chairs for 4 people, sofa and armchairs, fireplace, wardrobe and cupboards, TV par satellite, hi-fi system
- Fitted kitchen area (4 burners, electric oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster)
- Bathroom (shower, washbasin, hair dryer, bathroom linen), WC.
- Sofa bed for one person (90 x 190)
- Covered terrace facing onto the private garden with table, chairs, armchairs and Weber gas barbecue
- Bedroom for two people with a king-size bed (two 90 x 200cm mattresses) wardrobe and cupboards
- Alcove for one person with a single bed (90 x 200), wardrobe and cupboards
Central heating in winter
Availability of the Romance charming gîte
The rates given on this website are the best available rates offered directly by Domaine de la Valette in Périgord, without any middlemen. You will not find any cheaper rates elsewhere.
Rates 2021 (Euros)
– April 24th to June 19th, 2021
– September 4th to October 16th, 2021
– June 19th to September 4th, 2021
(a) Rental for minimum 7 nights (Saturday to Saturday for the high season)
(b) Low season rental – minimum 3 nights