Tour Blanche charming gîte is a semi-detached Périgord stone house (130 m2) in the right wing of the tastefully-restored 17th-century farm building, with space to accommodate 4 to 6 people comfortably according to the option that is best for you. All facilities are top quality.
La Tour Blanche
On the ground floor
- Large lounge/dining room with table and chairs for 6 people, sofa and armchairs, cupboards, satellite TV, hi-fi system
- Fitted kitchen area (gas hob, electric oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster) and washing machine.
- Covered terrace facing onto the double private garden with table, chairs, armchairs and Weber gas barbecue
- One bedroom for two people in the tower with a queen-size bed (160 x 200 cm.) leading onto a covered balcony with a pleasant view, wardrobe and cupboards, and en-suite bathroom (bath, washbasin, heated towel rail, bathroom linen, hair dryer).
- A bedroom for two people with 2 beds (100 x 200) and wardrobes
- A large bedroom (30m2) available for families of six with a king-size bed (two 90 x 200 cm mattresses), wardrobe and cupboards.
- Bathroom with shower, double washbasins, WC, bathroom linen, hair dryer.
- Separate WC
Central heating in winter
Availability of the Tour Blanche charming gîte
The rates given on this website are the best available rates offered directly by Domaine de la Valette in Périgord, without any middlemen. You will not find any cheaper rates elsewhere.
Rates 2020 (Euros)
– April 4th to June 20th, 2020
– September 5th to October 3rd, 2020
– June 20th to September 5th, 2020
(a) 7 nights (from Saturday to Saturday in high season)
(b) Minimum of 3 nights